Our Mission – At Kids Incorporated Learning Centers, we understand the importance of what families are looking for in a childcare center; care, curriculum, and cost. We have exceeded in all three areas over the past 30 years and want to spread the methods globally.
Our Vision – To be recognized as a National Leader in the Childcare Industry providing care to children across the world utilizing the Kids Incorporated proven methods.
- Classrooms designed to enhance our unique approach to learning
- Create a child-friendly environment
- Qualified staff that facilitate and nurture each child’s growth
- Partner with parents to ensure a child is reaching their unique potential
- State of the art facilities that provide secured entrances
- Designed for children ages six weeks to twelve years old
- Infant Program, Toddler Program, Preschool Program, Before and After School Care, School Age Camps
- Transportation provided to and from elementary schools for our school age children
- Curriculum and lesson plans designed to meet the developmental milestones for each age group
- Nutritious snacks and lunch provided
- Promote healthy growth and development of the child
- Follow a consistent daily schedule and provide daily reports
- Trademark tree house with animal sounds
- Dedicated to providing a caring, nurturing environment
- Designed to support physical, emotional, cognitive and social development
- Defined early learning centers with age-appropriate learning material to promote play and exploration
- Clean, sanitized and inviting classrooms
- Areas designated for active play and quiet time
- Creative playground equipment
- Security controlled entry
- Our curriculum consists of monthly thematic units, letters, shapes, colors and number concepts.
- These concepts are introduced through circle time and early learning hands-on teacher and child-directed activities.
- Prop box development that includes storybook, songs and rhymes, and manipulatives that support each month’s curricular focus.