Franchise Fee: $55,000
Franchise Investment Range: Free Standing Building $3.4M – $4.2M+, Tenant Improvements $975K – $1.25M+
Royalty Fee: 8%
Renewal: 10 years, renewable in good standing for $10,000.00
Our comprehensive operations training for our franchisees and area representatives include two module phases, the first during your pre-construction phase and the second during your post-construction phase. Our training is spearheaded by our Master Franchise Trainer who has over 30 years experience in the childcare industry.
Real Estate Selection & Build-out
Our team of Real Estate, Construction and Project Management Experts will assist in all areas of your site selection. We offer a turn-key program. We can also assist with lease negotiation, build out, equipment purchasing, product ordering, and center set-up.
Free Standing Building
- Free Standing Building: 10,000 – 13,500 sq. ft with 8-13 classrooms, 26-28 professional employees
- Shopping Plaza Requirements: 7,500 – 9,000 sq. ft with 7 classrooms, 12-16 professional employees
Advertising and Marketing
Kids Incorporated Learning centers will develop a marketing plan tailored to your individual center’s needs. Utilizing our branding and media presence to support your new facility.
Construction and Project Management Services
Franchisees may enter into optional management services to provide assistance and coordination in three crucial phases:
- Coordinate and assist with preferred architects, build-out prior to the signing of the LOI, coordination and obtaining best contractor bids, awarding contractor contracts, permits and coordination of contractors with build-out activities to include;
- Developing a firm construction schedule, monitoring the building process, ensuring the contractors are passing inspections in a timely manner, obtaining the Certificate of Occupancy;
- Throughout the construction project:
- Monitoring contractor billings and approving invoices for payments
- Collection of lien waivers
- At the completion of the project, coordinating the release of retention for the contractor when all work has been accepted by the architect, owner of Kids Incorporated and Certificate of Occupancy has been issued
- Coordination of obtaining all guarantees and warranties from the contractors, sub-contractors and equipment supplies, as required by law
- Performance of construction services